What items can I bring into Ultra Music Festival?
ACCEPTABLE VS NON-ACCEPTABLE
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over the counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers, glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, Frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro's
- Regarding action cameras - yes to strap headwear or non-extendable sticks
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In order to expedite entry into the Event and to continue to promote the safety of employees, crew, festivalgoers and others, there shall be a limit on the size and type of bag that may be brought into the venue.
Although festivalgoers are encouraged not to bring bags to the Event, the items outlined below are permissible:
• Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13”x17” in size
• One-gallon clear zip-top bag
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap is allowed
• Hydration packs, which are NOT backpacks, will be allowed
• “Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs will be allowed
• Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for medically required items after proper inspection
All festivalgoers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the Event, all festivalgoers and attendees shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING AND/OR SOLICITATION
No unauthorized vending, solicitations, handbills, sampling and/or giveaways will be permitted.
NO POLE/TREE CLIMBING
Attendees found climbing trees or poles will be subject to removal from the venue.
Did you find this article helpful?